четвъртък, 14 януари 2010 г.

Some words about me

I was born on 9th June 1975 in Dobrich (Bulgaria). In 1999 I graduated master`s degree of History in Faculty of History in "St. Cyril and St. Methodius University" of Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria). Since 2004 I'm a PhD student at the Archaeology department, Faculty of History "St. Cyril and St. Methodius University" of Veliko Tarnovo. My PhD thesis` project is “Money circulation in the province of Moesia Secunda 498-680”. Since 2005 I have been working in the Regional Museum of History – Veliko Tarnovo as curator of the Numismatic collection. My major fields of scientific research are Numismatics, Medieval Archaeology, Medieval Bulgarian, Byzantine and Balkan History. I speak English and Russian, and now I'm learning Romanian. Since 2003 I'm married.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар